BGFest XVII Programs International Academy
The fully online BGFest’s International Academy program are specially designed for international young musicians (ages 15-30) living in time zones outside of the USA, and are scheduled to enable students living in Asia or Europe to participate in select BGFest events live, in real time. Live BGFest events occurring at times inconvenient for these students are recorded and saved online and remain accessible to international BGFest students for the entire duration of the Festival and for one week following.
You’re only eligible to sign up in this program if you are resided in a time-zone that’s difficult to attend our events live.
BGFest XVII International Academy program offers:
- Two private lessons(one for masterclass attendee) with our BGFest XVII Academy faculty at your preference*: Jérôme Mouffe, Bruce Holzman, Adam Levin, Zaira Meneses, Scott Borg, and Lautaro Mantilla; Chinese translation available
- Dedicated performance classes (and translators) everyday and guaranteed performance opportunities for faculty comments
- Zoom access to all BGFest XVII events, including masterclasses, concerts, conversations, workshops, and international performance classes.
- Chance to audition for masterclasses
- Option to enter our Online Academy Performance Competition ($100 registration fee)
- Access to all event recordings for 14 days, starting June 22nd
*We do our best to accommodate your preferences. However, we cannot guarantee faculty availability.